When all those 'much smarter than the you & I peeps', such as...

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    When all those 'much smarter than the you & I peeps', such as the scientists/physicists/astrophysics etc etc get to the actual facts of how we all became the swamp dwellers we are then all religions will be somewhat red faced you'd have to agree.

Doesn’t my statement below from my previous post agree with your above comment?

'The only way I ever seeing your theory coming to fruition is if we ever have conflict with some aliens, as portrayed in movies such as Star Wars etc.'

Then we need to get on, we won’t carry on about such details as colour, eye’s shape and nostril shape etc.

The closest replication of the above oneness, is when I travel through different parts off world.
    I hear an Aussie voice amongst a crowd of tourists. The affiliation with that voice cuts thru all racial boundaries and we normally chat away for quite awhile about our travels.
    Yet when I get home I start moaning about being over run by Asians and Muslims etc

Just to clarify my above comments I do have friends from different racial backgrounds.

'Beautiful dreams, but come down to reality!
    This comments refers to the only life form that we are aware off currently.

Even nature behaves in a discriminative way by ensuring that there will always be throwbacks. Thus countering the melting pot theory.

Radicool Views

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.