"Doesn’t my statement below from my previous post agree with...

1. 890 Posts.
    "Doesn’t my statement below from my previous post agree with your above comment?"............. No not really.

'The only way I ever seeing your theory coming to fruition is if we ever have conflict with some aliens, as portrayed in movies such as Star Wars etc."

I do like a Star Wars flick but having a conflict with some aliens is stretching a bit don't you think? I'm sorry but to say its the only way is stretching it beyond any form of reasoning. I'll leave it up to the experts to get to the bottom of things, if that in itself is even possible and all credit given as the scientific Atheists are trying very hard and at a huge cost as most should know.

And anyway, why are you assuming there'd even be any conflict if we were paid a visit by the still
    hypothetical and or fictional being from outer space known as
    extraterrestrials?

For all you know the Martians could come from very powerful intergalactic LBGTIQu communities with an insatiable desire for full blown peace, lentils & mung beans, lots of free love and GTHO PHASE III Space Kombi's chockers with incense, and other KOOL stuffs

Hey in saying all that, with what goes on in & around these here hippy hills, maybe the aliens have been here b4 spreading their seed

martian.jpg
    Last edited by Nimbinboy: 18/11/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.