Muslims are the biggest racists on earth, page-260

1. 17,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    bloo - there is an idiot born every minute - doesn't have to be Muslim. The only weapon we have is our seductive democracy with all the freedoms available for everyone, especially our young, who often overplay their cards, too and - maybe - just maybe - a bit of moderation is coming OUR way, too, by being confronted with a very different world view (no alcohol, no drugs).

Australia does not have a big problem with Muslim migration - yet - but we should learn from Europe and put some checks in place; try and supervise what's going on in their mosques, check out their imams, that sort of thing. The present generation of Muslim migrants will still have more children than the locals, mostly due to the fact that their women are stay-at-home housewives mostly, but it all changes in the next generation.

I have friends overseas, one guy's sister married a Turk (and muslim) - two daughters, one migrated back to Turkey, the other is German-Turkish, a lawyer, seems to have combined the two world views (but she is not religious), divorced, no grandchildren as yet from either daughter.
    Interestingly, the German grandfather (whom I didn't know) was a prominent Nazi - he would be twirling in his grave like a windmill ........ I find it is almost poetic justice, but am aware of some of the suffering this young woman lawyer confronts frequently, as people are prejudiced and she did love her father as well as her mother - father is no longer in Germany, was forced to return to Turkey quite a few years ago, when Germany had stricter immigration rules.

The world goes round and round in circles - human populations mix from time to time - from time to time great plagues hit us and eliminate a lot of people - same with wars. Humanity has survived a lot, it's going to survive a few bums-in-the-air medieval types.

Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.