CEL 0.00% 5.5¢ challenger gold limited

must get announcement by friday otherwise

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 841

The shareprice will tank further. The reasoning being

- The compnay is low on funds and they must raise money before month end. As the company is obliged to lodge quarterly by month end and if no money raised they will get "please explain" from ASX.

- The approval to issue 30 million shares expires three months from the date of approval ie 3 months from end January is End April.

- For the company to issue shares at some decent price, the news must be out by this Friday - Then let the market adjust the price in next 8 to 10 days for capital raising to take place at some say 20% discount to new price.

- Markets closed for long Easter (and also Anzac day), this barely leaves 3 to 4 days of trading after market has absorbed the report.

If no report in near future, the company wil end up issuing cheap shares at no more than 11 to 12 cents (this is the reason that price is not being allowed to move up - I suspect as someone reckons that company is in weak position). If this happens then lots of peaople will lose confidence in the management (I will surely) as they always seem to be looking after their mates.

Any criticism or ideas are most welcome!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $77.35K 1.435M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12111 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 70453 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.