FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

must have coal jnr 1billion tons bignews often, page-21

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 139 Posts.

"relax guys, just pointing out that if FSE has over 2 billion shares on issue, then

1) at current prices it will have a huge market cap relative to other startup companies"

Re above comment (Lepanic) and Rob's comment about 2.5 billion shares: Look, even with this many shares on issue, at the current market price of 4.7 cents that is still only a market cap of $117.5m. That's chicken feed when you look at the value of the resource and the other players mentioned in my previous post, along with the other elements of the value proposition such as AJLD mentioned earlier (early cash flow, access to infrastructure, a top Board (probably the most important aspect of all!), what about resource /exploration upside potential?: even allowing for the different stages of development of those players in the comparison.

Might be famous last words, but that is all I am going to say about the number of shares. I think it has been done to death. However I reserve the right to break this vow if I hear more unnecessary and repetitive mutterings on the topic.

cheers

Zoom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.