AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

must have read the wrong report, page-18

1. 10,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3635
    Hi Gary,

Well at least someone is actually willing to reasonably discuss.

This is just meant for "distraction". How come, since Marathon paid $20,000/acre for some EFS land, doesn't the thread value Birch at $100M? Add your $10,000 acres for 10,000 odd Niobrara acres and theres another $100M. Gosh thats $200M already. SP should be 13cps!!!

Now that the bullshit is done with..

Clayton Williams (CWEI) is making good coin with Austin Chalk wells, verts and Hz. Regarding their EFS well...

"...The Lee County well has produced 27,000 barrels in 90 days. It looks good. We do have 120,000 acres, but we’re not quite ready to call it commercial yet, but it’s real close to it..."

That well cost $6M but they hope to bring it down to $5M range as they become more proficient. Also believe they can get a 160 acre spacing - so for AKK thats potentially 300 drill locations on a stacked acres...

What I was really trying to find was a Type curve and NPV per well for CWEI, especially for their Reserves as that would be a reasonable indicator.

All I found was Reserves of 10,259MBOE for their acreage (Net 240K) that had PV10 of $319M. I suppose one could say thats $1,330 per acre - which is meaningless. What makes more sense would be what was PUD and its PV10.

Correct with you re-completion of vert to Hz.

Good luck - I don't share the view (yet) - just that your post was good thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.