QUOTE., ''yes i agree that what happened to that sheep...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    QUOTE., ''yes i agree that what happened to that sheep consignment is unacceptable by any normal persons standards ''
    And then you proceed to defend what happened. Aren't you ''normal''?

QUOTE.. ''in my opinion, the whistle blower is hardly an ambassador of ethics and integrity, so im racist now am i, please, ...''
    And then you proceed to 'shoot the messenger'.

QUOTE... ''how about the federal and state departments get of there backsides and do some background checks
    on our little whistle blower, to see how much money was deposited into his bank account...''
    Now throw a bit of 'deflection' in the mix.

QUOTE... ''okay lets look at the ship, that ship is old and will be taken out of service in the next few years,...''
    QUOTE...''brand new ships are being designed with all the latest mod cons and technology, as well as new welfare and safety standards that are above and beyond,''
    Followed by a bit of 'it's not going to be a problem 'moving forward', forget the past, it's irrelevant.

QUOTE...''i dont agree that live export of cattle and sheep should be banned...''
    Why would you agree? You obviously have a vested interest in a 'nothing to see here' point of view.

QUOTE...''sheep and cattle live export has been done successfully and humanely for as long as i can remember...''
    THIS IS NOT A 'ONE OF'' OCCURRENCE. You know it, and so do I.

QUOTE...''what if we started jumping up and down about a couple of mines out in the desert that are not compliying with the EPA regs, i bet you wouldnt shut down the mining industry...''
    What a stupid comment. The Mining Industry may step out of line on occasions, but you can be assured they don't ''get away with murder''. Not nowadays. And if they do get caught out, they cop it. Just like the 'Live Sheep Trade' is about to get it.

QUOTE...''the system works, and has worked successfully, sheet happens, lets fix up the sheet so that way it cant happen again or it can be significantly reduced, that way, everybody becomes a lot more tolerant,...''
    ''SHEET HAPPENS''. TOO right it does, and its been happening for too long, And the ''System'' obviously does not ''work'', as that dastardly evil whistleblower has now shown in all it's unsensored glory.

I'm amazed you didn't run with the ''They're all gonna die anyway'' cop-out, for it is obvious to anyone with half a brain that this conduct occurs far more frequently than it is reported. AND IT IS UNACCEPTABLE.
    But who can stand in the way, when there's a Dollar to be made? Obviously not you.
    Greetings from Koorda.

P.S QUOTE...''bloody hell, ive even had a sheep die while i was shearing it, what the hell happened there...''
    Is ''2%'' death rate acceptable when you're shearing? You need to reassess your technique, if so.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.