ESE 0.00% 1.8¢ esense-lab ltd

I received my Vote Card & Shareholder Letter from the spill team...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I received my Vote Card & Shareholder Letter from the spill team in the mail today - refer attached.

I would urge all shareholders to read the document very carefully and take the time to vote.

As a former non-related but large shareholder who sold out last month, I am personally shocked & disgusted these Israeli Directors have shown such little regard for all shareholders in recent times.

I am one of several in my network who have abandoned the stock over recent weeks purely in protest. We are all waiting to re-enter and support the company should there be a change of leadership.

I am supporting the spill. Time to get this company back on track. What ESE could achieve globally in the next 12 months is beyond imagination - we just need the right driver and pit crew to get us to the chequered flag in first place.

Should the spill win our share price wins - as we will have a leadership team who actually will care about creating value for us all as their number one priority. I am certain of this - as certain as the sun will set over the western horizon this evening!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.