OPM optum health limited

***must read-friday announcement***

1. 7 Posts.
    Who dares not get set at 0.003/4 before close of play friday ready for the announcement?..only question remaining is will they do their usual late Friday night announcement (dont believe me? check the times and dates of their other announcements), or will they wait till the clear light of day next Monday or Tuesday...after all their mates in Perth get set?..To quote (again) from an objective observers report on terrasan....

"Throughout the operation there were no issues associated with odour, noise or vibration. The main consumables of the Terrasan (R) were the PAC, electricty, electroplates (a one-off substitution) and UV tubes. "

"Operating TerraSan® onsite to provide irrigation water will also provide offsets in the sizing of connecting potable water supplies. Offsets would also be
    available in energy costs that would be normally incurred to pump sewage long distances
    from satellite developments to the urban sewerage scheme. There are many emerging
    coastal developments centering on a golf course that would fit this profile."

All Ords/lmorgante..keep the faith dudes..i aint angry over your shellacking...just hope you kept a few in the bottom draw as the time has FINALLY come....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.