CTP 2.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

AmelThanks for reminding everyone that the NT Govt tenement...

1. 362 Posts.
    Amel

Thanks for reminding everyone that the NT Govt tenement spend approvals were announced by JH to market and were expected.

Also the fact that JH announced that the OPCOM would be called at 2 weeks notice from point at which CTP recieved approvals.

IMO disclosure of either of the above by CTP CFO to Trader is not price sensitive. All we have now is a more concrete timeline to announcement of OPCOM results.

Still I do take the point that CTP needs to be careful in info discussed but would hate to see chineese walls raised to block SH access.

Some other HC stock sites have the company MD or PR on site to clarify info and answer non price sensitive questions. In view of the fact that CTP seems to be fielding a lot of calls from HC members, I may suggest this to JH or the CFO. At least then they could take time to ensure answers are most relevant and not price sensitive instead of being put on the spot, trying to do the right thing and then being backstabbed for it.........

Pity it would take away the human touch but is better than CTP having to spend time or money to defend ASX or ASIC inquiries.

Mabyee the ASX needs to adopt a similar service so that even price sensitive info could be discussed in real time. We are after all in the info age and as HC shows the technology is there.....Tell the boys in the bowler hats to get with the times......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $13.5K 270.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199992 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 46448 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.