must see video re same sex marriage children, page-13

1. 672 Posts.
    Here is just my opinion without jumping down people throats.

28 yr old male, growing up in a 1 parent family (with my dad) i never wanted to get married as i saw what a messy divorce does. Do i think i could have grown up better with a mother around? Yes most definetly. Did i grow up better not having my specific mother around, also a yes. Did it make grow up to be a bad person, no.

Marriage was never important to me UNTIL i had my own kids and i feel it is important that kids grow up in a strong family unit. The stronger the bond the better. I believe marriage makes that stronger bond. I also believe that kids need both sexes as parents. There are things both mothers and fathers just simply CANT do for there kid, and given that fact it would be wrong to try and raise a child knowing you werent as well equipped as possible. I believe some hetero couples shouldnt get married.

So to conclude that rant, marriage to me is all about creating strong families, which i think shouldnt include gays. I have gay friends, i just dont belive i should have married gay friends.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.