CVN 0.00% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Thanks for sharing the link. Some one liners I took notes on are...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thanks for sharing the link.

Some one liners I took notes on are below. Could be a little off as juggling a toddler today.

The below quotes demonstrate the excitement from Santos on what CVN has. CVN in my mind is a direct play to the asset and growth strategy. It also appears Santos has a focus on low cost and strong cash flows early. This will make Santos an excellent partner. I would not be surprised if we see an aggressive development plan once the acquisition is completed.

CEO - Kevin G.

~3:21:35 “A large part of the growth is on the quadrant offshore”. “Excited by being operator”

~3:22.40 “the stairway to heaven” and the reference of 100m barrels being core to the growth of Santos.

~3:23 “Do ability”. Focus of Santos is on strong cash flows, not taking their eye off the ball...Like music to my ears given their 80% stake.

VP. Exploration - Bill O.

~2:57.30 Growth strategy. “Not too hard as a geologist to get excited by the prospects which the quadrant acquisition brings”

~3:09 onwards. “Much more extensive kitchen than originally anticipated.” A lot more running room, ... APUS anyone??

Worth a watch, even if to see for yourself Bill O. (VP exploration) smile slightly when getting excited about the quadrant acquisition and eye the audience directly (showing conviction) when discussing the opportunity with Dorado.

Enjoy!

Ride

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $357.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $110.8K 554.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1106170 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 221765 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.