ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

must watch this, page-2

1. 801 Posts.
    lol! selmax. do you put this around on different threads. i watched it after i saw it in the IPL forum.

was the action in the past few days a pump & dump. here are my reasons why i think it is not:

- the news a few days ago required a strong response but there is an expectation of more to come.

- the options appear to have closed above their VWAP and went higher than the stock. suggesting that there is more hope in the stock which has not been priced into the share price itself.

- this stock is in a new bull market for environmentally clean technologies (and water).

- the buying volumes have been consistently high for the past several trading sessions.

- today's trade was just overbought because: outside of the bollinger, etc. etc. blah blah blah.

I am not selling this to you but I hate the fact that some new buyers who are on a loss might be stressing because they might have been dupped by a pump and dump.

I am not saying this might not retrace any more but that i think the dynamics of the trades are different. i might be proven wrong with time but hope not!

cheers,
    M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.