GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I find this forum is stuffed with a lot of needless anxiety at...

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    I find this forum is stuffed with a lot of needless anxiety at the moment.
    GXY is on a massive run but it has to pause for a breather once in a while.
    Take your eyes of the daily charts for a second and watch this video.

If you're here to swing or day trade then by all means share the feverish concerns about what the price will be on Wednesday etc - but if you're here for making a good investment in the back-bone of the lithium revolution then you can pat yourself on the back.
    Plenty of good news for you right here that puts us right at the start of the journey.

Not hype. This is just regular old mathematics playing out in its exponential form as the world power supply reaches tipping point and passes the point of no-return.

The mic was a bit close to his nostrils but the picture of how quickly this thing is going makes the most bull-ish of us seem positively restrained.

A lot of stuff on how much investment there is going on in grid storage - which gets some amount of bad press because of competing techs. Sure looks like lithium is set to dominate this segment of the market too, that will end up being many times the size of the EV demand.

By 2030 all vehicles are electric.
    By 2020 solar, even in dark old europe, is cheaper that the cost of transmission.
    Driverless cars, shared personal transportation - the old transport model is about to get a thorough shake-down.
    Goes on and on.
    Take a look and then chill out on the day-to-day cut and thrust.

The real prize for GXY holders will be to watch it ascend slowly into the multiple dollar share of a couple of years down the track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.