GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

must watch , page-4

1. 4,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    'Emerging economy's dont trust each others currency! But they buy Western currency and USD, this will continue and will keep GOLD from rising.'

Isn't gold rising???????????????. Didn't we just have a 25 - 50 dollar gyration.

What you have said is quite extraordinary.

Why is it interesting that he doesn't invest he stated quite categorically that he uses it to make investment decisions re where currencies are heading and he would be long gold. Which begs the question will the USD be the currency of choice in the future.

I have seen a number of comments made by Philip Manduca and by and large he has been right for most re gold. It is rising. Some how you seem to have dismissed the rise in recent times as significant and the pullback from 935 or whatever as some sort of justification of your comments.

Now he does this as a full time job. When was the last time you were invited to Bloomberg to give your considered opinion IM.

I think you need to consider your thoughts before posting otherwise your credibility certainly becomes questionable. You have certainly been very inconsistent.

BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.