G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Mustang finds a ruby or two., page-13

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    That actually made laugh, thanks mate. But don't you ever wonder what biggest one they found is? I'm not trying to take away from anyone. I'm just reading the situation and dreaming big like everyone who invests in mirco small caps. I'm just been honest about it!

I'm totally aware of the negatives and that the market decides and sometimes not even statistical analysis can change the markets perception. I just prefer to focus on the positives and I'm not afraid to think big because fortune favors the bold!

This forum is about sharing our thoughts, our analysis and why can't it be our dreams too, just saying what mustang your gonna order when the price goes or pay off your mortgage. Fair go I reckon.

As for up ramping, i'm not trying to do that but if you honestly thought about what I am saying you would agree there is a real possibility of them finding really large Rubies, as is the possibility that CJ is under promising and over delivering on everything he is announcing hence forth and making $100 per carat almost a certainty and 500K+ carats based on him announce 100K in 8 days a likely possibility.

You can correct me when I'm proven to be wrong, I won't be offended
    Last edited by banana man: 15/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.