G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Mustang finds a ruby or two., page-23

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    Sorry too fun for school Wombat you have your analysis I have the way i read people and a situation based on instinct. Each to their own.

Im just reading the situation and the situation is its likely after recovering so many rubies theyve bound to have found some big ones as for the value of a large rough ruby thats more speculative then speculating whether theyve found some biggies because theyre only worth what someone will pay for them and in things like rubies history is not a great indicator a 30 carat stone could go for anything depending on the buyer.

But one things for sure Wombat I share your enthusiam which shines through hours of work you do!

And i take your point better only focusing on the facts but frankly there arent many your whole analysis is based on asumptions of quality and that will differ greatly even if CJ announces what theyve graded. The buyers will ultimitely decide using there experts and own expert opinions if a parcel is high or medium or whatever which leaves us speculating until the figures come in.

But honestly really big rubies or no big rubies or your case what ever range of quality you base your analysis on mustang is poised to make big dollars thats for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.