G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

The bottom line for MUS at present is that it is in (.........)...

1. 22,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    The bottom line for MUS at present is that it is in (.........)
    Unless MUS can demonstrate that it can mine and market stones profitably within the next 3 months,
    then the market will see the "ruby" division as a flop.

If that is so, then it will have little option other than sell or float-off the graphite tenement because, based
    on the "ruby debacle", neither the Board or Management have the cred to raise $ to advance the Graphite
    project.

There is still alot of unknowns about the 'ruby" operations:
    -who owns the artisanal % of inventory
    -how much $ does MUS owe?
    -what is the quality of the inventory?
    -How much $ does MUS owe to artisanal miners?
    -what long term obligations does MUS have to artisanal miners?
    -have the artisanal miners cherrypicked the mined stones?
    -if the mining operations are not profitable, then what will MUS do to remain profitable?
    -have the quality of the inventory been misrepresented by MUS?
    -If MUS goes into administration, could a class action be then initiated against the Board & Management
    -If MUS goes into administration, does Regius have first claim to MUS assets?

One way or another, by the Dec quarterlies due at the end of Jan., we should have a clear idea about MUS' liquidity and its future.

My guess is a trading halt late January, Administrator appointed & an asset firesale within 6 months.
    Let's face it, the eyes have been picked out of the inventory for $750K and a few mil for the balance wouldn't clear debts let alone finance another quarter.

If you were a MUS creditor right now, you'd be peeing yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.