G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Mustang (MUS) Multi-bagger, page-199

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Fair enough. Anyway back to basics. I don't know about this sell off today. On second thoughts it seems to me that it was so orchestrated it would have to be Andium again jumping the gun on any other suitors?

On 9/3/17 Andium: Change of interest for substantial holder. 9.09mil shares bought for $700,000.00
    Total shares balance 32, 900,436

01/08/17, Andium: Ceasing to be Substantial holder selling 8,781,904 shares for $484, 688.00 Big loss. Still has Balance 24,118,532. Also traders got clobbered by his actions.

Now I don't think His Nibs (Phillip?) would be happy about this last loss so when chart projections are made around low 7s online, a plan is made with broker for 4 or 5 pips below low 7s to get the jump on everyone else who has and agenda to sell large numbers of shares. He instructs his broker to start selling large parcels, today at 6.7c to 6.1c or lower if necessary before anyone else starts, and sell the lot progressively, over opportune stages.

So our charts are now overpowered by big money and our shares go down. Not only this, it shows us even though our company should be successful, the way our finances are set up could mean a rocky road for us with many selling off when they can as soon as our price goes up, then exploit it...
    We have to be pretty much on our toes I think from here on..

This is an opinion of course yet to be confirmed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.