MUT 0.00% 0.3¢ multi channel solutions limited

mut, page-3

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Been very quiet on the news front for MUT... Unfortunately this may mean that the US kitty litter is not going as planned... From my point of view I see the next 12 months as a very exciting and could really set the company up.

1) US - the good part is we have access to big retailers, now we just need to get the right products to 'fly' off the shelves...Is it worth continuing with the US?...Jury's still out, but time will tell

2) Aust ops look to be in great shape as mgt have done a fantastic job turning business around. From memory I believe 12 months or so ago we lost a big retailers order but going by reports over last 6 months most major Aust big reatilers are not only placing but increasing orders.,, so maybe they realised that MUT is a reliable and now preferable co to deal with after all... the great news is we play in the generic brand space, which as we all know is the future of Aust Supermarkets... Just ask any major product supplier

It would be great to hear some good news as I fear the SP is droppping through lack of interest and fear of the unknown.... I maintain a hold but it is a long termer in my opinion as mgt continue to build the Aust operations with hopefully more products.,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.