DTR 10.0% 0.6¢ dateline resources limited

Muti-Bagger in the making ? GOLD USA, page-2

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    S'holder you are a prolific poster for DTR...by and large you re-package existing information generally published but as many have pointed out a feeling
    that 'our betters' [sic] know more than us Hobbits do by referring to The Great and The Good [" DTR Chairman + MD + MW Sorter(high net worth Aus Gold investors that also took over DTR old GOLD links project) - 40% of shares and in recent placement tipped over $2Mill more in capital ... Chair/MD also have $3mill in loans to the company!!] your words - so what do they know that we dont' [ before i have said ad nauseam Price=Truth ]
    and that is why we are where we are....assymetry of knowledge is axiomatic if your theoory of the case is correct
    S/holder this latest post hoist you on that petard !! Bien-sur ..tell us all why that i not the case when you have just confirmed that it is so ..
    Given POG is getting to close USD 2500.. DTr has to be the biggest 'dog' on the Junior Board ....market doesnt agree with you
    i agree this is not the Oxford Union - try again to make an iron clad case that there is not asymetry of knowledge ...and if you succeed who knows who will
    jump aboard ...then Price= Truth and the Hobbits will be pleased
    Et tu ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $330 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 6587699 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7669186 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.