CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

mutiny on the horizon.

1. 8,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I will be off line for a few more days, as I work towards the solution of a specific project I am working on full time, I cannot say more, other than, the “thot plickens” and “the mind boggles”, and my heart is full of joy as I face the enemy, eyeball to eyeball.

A glimmer of light now starts to shine into the black abyss of the CTP boardroom, bringing hope to the hearts and minds of long suffering CTP Shareholders.

Mr Chairman was placed on notice in January that a mutiny was inevitable unless changes were made and management decisions made that demonstrated common sense and a future strategy that would improve shareholder wealth.

That friendly advice was not heeded, enough time has been wasted on those that will not listen, those that will not change, and those that will not show concern for the shareholders of CTP.

That mutiny is now in train, the troops are rallying, the battle plans are drawn, the time and place of the battle has been determined, and soon the battle will surge forth into the into the public arena, with greater force than any natural disaster.

Like all good revolutions it starts with one person saying “enough is enough”, and “we will not stand for this any more”.

Like all good revolutions it is the communication of the idea to another that builds an unstoppable force. Communicate, with others, mention that it war is coming, that a force not seen in CTP history is standing on the mountain tops, along the ridges and all banging spears in unison against shields, calling their fellow shareholder to join into the battle.

To my humble mind the outcome is not in doubt, the results will reinvigorate this company and attract new money.

If it be war, rather than a sensible surrender, then so be it, battle hardened and war weary after many years of battle, I fear not the battle that stand on the horizon, I welcome it, for the outcome will bring substantial benefits to the company as whole, and it will be worth the pain.

Soon the battle will be joined, and we will prevail, I have no doubt.

CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.