CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

I think everyone should give CB a fair go!I have read his posts...

1. 939 Posts.
    I think everyone should give CB a fair go!

I have read his posts over past approx. 3 years and have always found him to be a positive supporter of CTP and hardly likely to take steps that would harm his own substantial investment.

As I understand it there are formal Legal/Statuary steps which have to be followed to bring about a Board spill.
    Until such time as these steps are followed CB can hardly answer the many relevant questions raised on this forum publicly!

My understanding is that the company has been served the necessary notices already and are no doubt formulating their response. Once that is done I would expect a formal announcement very soon (like today/tomorrow)

I then presume an EGM will be called to discuss and answer all the sensible questions raised on this forum plus some!!

At the end of the day it is all very very positive IMO as even if the move CB or others has mounted fails then at least the Board has had a bomb put under them and they may well in future rethink their moves and relations with Share Holders.

On the other hand if action CB has foreshadowed is successful we may well end up with a more proactive and better informed Board.

Win! Win! IMO!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.