BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

mutiple bidders for pd ports, page-36

1. 14,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    "melua, you hooked up with any good sorts over there yet?"

Hi Pete,
    Re BBI: Once this DBCT sale is done, there will be more than just a few Hot Copper faithfuls aboard the BBI/BEPPA train.
    Looks like PD Ports is being sold with Terra refusing to deny the rumours. We can afford to take a haircut there. We have no choice really. Corus stuffed everything short term.

I made a quick phone call upon my arrival in this class city to a gorgeous friend by the name of Etina and we arranged to have dinner at the restaurant of her choice. She picked well. A place called Entler on Schlüsselgasse off Wiedner Haupstrasse which runs directly from the famed St Stephans Cathedral. If jonkey or anyone else for that matter ever visit Wien(Vienna), you have to have dinner at Entler.
    The night is yet young pete and Etina had to duck back into her office and we are meeting up later on in town. Off to have a catnap and another shower and will be a big night for sure.
    Vienna never disappoints. Never. It is Class with a capital C. The people just ooze class and hardly a tatt in sight...just the way I like it. Beautiful women with perfect skin left just the way nature intended it to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.