HAV 11.8% 19.0¢ havilah resources limited

Mutooroo Cobalt District

1. 3,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    The Mutooroo Cobalt District covers a large area within HAV's tenements, south of the Barrier Highway. See page 27 of the 2017 HAV Annual Report for the location.

HAV characterises the Mutooroo Cobalt District as an area of widespread cobalt mineralisation centred on the Mutooroo cooper-cobalt project. Numerous poorly tested prospects identified by earlier geochemical sampling in this area of mineral to no cover.

With the DRC thinking seriously of increasing royalties on cobalt production from 2% to 5%, the geopolitical background risk of investing in the Congo looks like getting worse. See the Mining. com article below:

http://www.mining.com/electric-cars-market-threatened-by-potential-cobalt-tax-hike-in-congo/

The above makes investing in South Australia that much more desirable looking at Havilah Resources Limited re: Mutooroo Cobalt District.

I am optimist of a 'deal' being done on the Mutooroo cooper-cobalt project, in the short-term.

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional expert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.020(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $60.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.0¢ $110.0K 572.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 40000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.