HAV 0.00% 22.0¢ havilah resources limited

Mutooroo Cobalt District, page-29

1. 3,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1078
    "The Silver City Suite-Mutooroo Granite Gneiss is where the Mutooroo copper-cobalt-gold JORC arises"

Justhavinago,

The more research I do on Mutooroo, the more I appreciate this asset we hold.

No luck in digging up a Mutooroo funding deal for you, yet.

Just saying ... the Silver City Suite-Mutooroo Granite Gneiss goes for many kilometres on HAV's tenements at and around Mutooroo.

HAV has barely scratched the surface of the Mutooroo resource area looking for the 'Mutooroo Shear Zone' on the amphibolite body, which is where the Cu-Co-Au mineralisation is:

View attachment 1041448
    Source of map
    : HAV Annual Report EL3382 'Mutooroo Mine' for period 28th July 2009 - 27th July 2010 (available on SARIG), page 13

The main amphibolite body, which hosts the bulk of the Cu-Co-Au mineralisation, extends well north based on historical mining of the 'oxidised lode outcrop' at surface.

The amphibolite body is up to 190m thick, thins/pinches out to the south [you can see that on the second map from my previous post, the wiggle line for the 'Mutooroo Shear Zone' stops as the amphibolite body thins to the south], strikes approximately NNE and dips to the north-west at 45-50 degrees.

Historical Records
    Copper ore was mined at Mutooroo between the years 1887 and 1914, for a recorded production of approximately 6,000 tonnes of 6% copper.

Most of the recorded production was of secondary mineralisation developed above the water table. The old workings, consisting of numerous shafts and shallow pits, are developed along 1.8 km of semi-continuous, outcropping gossanous lode zones developed largely within a body of amphibolite intruded into a package of high grade gneisses and schists.

The most intensive mine development was in the northern end of the workings, where the main shaft was developed to a depth of approximately 157 metres.

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

HAV fanboy: still drinking the Kool-Aid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.