HAV 0.00% 18.0¢ havilah resources limited

Mutooroo Cobalt District, page-33

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1001
    Clark888 - rhetorical question, but why is it that we can learn more about the potential of Havilah from your posts, than from the actual management of the company?

The map of its leases on Havilah's website (under "Overview") does not disclose the EL's that you refer to - clearly that needs updating.

In looking over the the presentations for 2017, Havilah are trying to sell a copper growth strategy. While the rest of the world is getting excited about the Cobalt shortage, Havilah has had no real emphasis on Cobalt other than saying "look at us, we have a resource" - but sadly no plan on how to develop that resource. They are playing catch up now but were asleep at the wheel of the bus.

If Havilah don't have anything significant to announce on Mutooroo by the end of the April, this is what I would like to see:

1. Havilah engage you as a consultant to develop a plan on how to upgrade and define a cobalt resource as well as a plan to develop that resource including budget for funding to PFS stage
    2. You prepare a prospectus to raise capital to deliver that plan
    3. You (not current management) go on a roadshow to promote that prospectus
    4. The money raised is put into a separate trust to be used for that purpose only (not on other projects or HAV overheads)
    5. You are engaged to oversee the funds held in that trust and deliver a PFS. You are required to provide regular reports to shareholders that do not require director approval and are in addition to any other reporting obligations of HAV.

That is something that I would happily contribute additional funds to.

The only downside I see would be that whilst in that role you would not be able to post here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $10.12K 56.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1015 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.