MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

Yes, I'm with you, Blokes. Just typical 'scrip indigestion'...

1. 4,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968

Yes, I'm with you, Blokes. Just typical 'scrip indigestion' after an issue. Probably just needs a gentle pat on the back, a good burp, and we'll move on.

Fear-mongering about underwriters I suspect might serve other motives - e.g., finding oneself flat-footed without shares - and in any case would seem entirely precipitate given it'll take at least several weeks for shortfall stock to be issued.

Not that I believe any of that is going to loose hands.

Meanwhiule, we have the name-change and expected roadshows, plus whatever other fabulous newsflow our Company will be generating - which on recent experience one would have to expect to continue apace.

Let me remind people of the most recent operational announcements, just in the past 6 weeks or so:

- cBox secures $1 Million per Annum deal to provide marketing services to a large US based public company (6 October 2010)

- mConnect signs 3 year worldwide exclusive deal with Cristiano Ronaldo (22 October 2010)

- mConnect launches mOne advertising platform at Ad Tech New York. (3 November 2010)

- mConnect Secures Real Madrid Global Mobile Deal (4 November 2010)

- Medic Vision Limited (MVH) appoints Non?]Executive Director to the Board (15 November 2010)

- cBox Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of Medic Vision (MVH) signs agreement to provide integrated messaging services to 2 of the largest Australian Financial Institutions. (18 November 2010)

- Strategic acquisition of 2moro Mobile Pty Ltd (24 November 2010)

Not a bad record of achievement!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.