RFX 4.55% 11.5¢ redflow limited

MW batteries

1. 779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I started a new thread especially to explore MW size batteries, my reasons are twofold. Australia has a booming market in MW size grid batteries & RFX has stated they are getting interest. I'll start with some quotes from the CEO address.
    The First Low Emissions Technology Statement clearly advocates a technology lead approach as key to Australia achieving reduced emissions whilst supporting economic growth. The roadmap includes a stretch target of Energy storage — electricity from storage for firming under $100 per MWh.

Gen3 will also position us for expansion into larger MWh systems over the next 12 months. Our preliminary analysis suggests that we can achieve a globally competitive Levelised Cost of Storage through the development of a multi-decade multi MWh scale battery system that can be achieved through a commercial proposition, further engineering based on our Gen3 technology, and economies of scale at a fraction of current lithium production levels. We can confirm that we are currently engaged with several parties around larger Redflow MWh scale systems here in Australia and in ot
    her global markets. We hope to provide further updates in the coming months.

AEMO has modelled that as the share of variable renewable energy reaches 65%, it expects the proportion of medium storage capacity required to grow to around 15% of total variable renewable energy.

There have been a large number of announcements on the mw battery front , i hope to make a list in subsequent post and share my thoughts about RFXs chances

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $27.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $32.27K 292.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 639791 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 260965
Last updated 15.53pm 26/04/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.