MWE mawson west ltd

Hi TilleydogMany thanks for the support. To enable me to have...

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi Tilleydog

Many thanks for the support. To enable me to have the required ammo to tackle MWE management I need to have numbers, so please give my post a thumbs up to record your vote.

Being from the old school I do not include the Company Secretary as Management but as part of the Admin group whose role is to follow the rules, not write or change the rules.

Now while my research is far from complete, I have not found, as yet, any clear advice from MWE that they would only list on the TSX. Indeed the phrase used in the Explanatory Memorandum of 12 March 2010 'may also consider a listing .... in the TSX in Canada' suggests to me that a dual listing was being envisaged and, is therefore, an understandable expectation of the Australian shareholders.

Notwithstanding what may have or not have been agreed I work on the assumption that most people are fair and reasonable and will listen to sound and sensible requests. Accordingly, the bigger the number of shareholders supporting a request to re-list the more reasonable I would expect MWE to be! The cost of administrating a re listing must be cost justifiable.

So, whether or not there is a next step will depend on numbers.

Cheers

R1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.