SPA 6.45% 2.9¢ spacetalk ltd

I’ll tell you what happens in February. All the kids that got...

1. 14,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4091
    I’ll tell you what happens in February. All the kids that got one for Christmas will be showing them off to all their friends at school and some of the parents will be letting their parent friends know how much their kid loved their new watch for Christmas. If there is one new sale over the next couple or months for each one shown off then 15,000 watches sold over Christmas becomes 30,000 over a quarter or perhaps over a six month period and maybe 40-50,000 over a year? Three new sales over a year for each one shown off that was bought at Christmas would see 45,000 new sales. Those sold through the year will also be shown to friends. Everyone of those kids that want one will have a birthday coming up at some time through the year. Sales will continue to compound like this until they reach a level where they begin to taper off because they have reached their potential. By then we may see stronger growth overseas. With compounding sales growth we will see exponential growth in the share price which at some point will become the time to take some big profits off the table. This is the pattern we have seen from a zero sales starting point a year ago and selling predominantly through a very little known website. Now we are about to be rolled out to one of the largest Australian retailers. The 15,000 over Christmas is just a guess. The compound growth is already proven to date of a standing start and there’s no way that will slow now with the JB rollout .
    The exciting times are just beginning.
    Last edited by chuk: 26/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $13.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $4.617K 159.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36666 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 141885 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.