SPA 8.33% 2.2¢ spacetalk ltd

On the list, really the only one that compares are the LG ...

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    On the list, really the only one that compares are the LG  Gizmopal and the Gator Caref GPS watch.

They are the only two that have the following features:

1. Use a sim card to make/recieve calls

2. parents can set up safe GPS zones and monitor the child

3. set up pre-registered contacts and call lists (although LG is limited to 2 contacts the kid can call and 4 contacts that can call them, where as Gator has 3 contacts total).

4. SOS functionality.

I couldn't find much on the GATOR after searching. It's not available on Amazon anymore and walmart have stopped stocking it also. I actually couldn't find where to buy it in Canada, maybe they aren't stocked here? perhaps you'll have more lucky.

The gizmopal was easier, it's on Amazon.ca here:

https://www.amazon.com/VC110-GizmoPal-Verizon-Wireless-Wearable/dp/B01LYRA6Q7/ref=sr_1_2?tag=healthand0fb0-20&ie=UTF8&qid=1487875296&sr=8-2&keywords=lg+gizmopal+2

The reviews are pretty consistently mediocre in terms of build quality and app issues. The other major feature that SPACETALK has is that the security is verified and app data is collected and stored in Australian data centres only. Meaning that it is less prone to duplication in transmission and more secure overall.

Just some thoughts to think about, remember that LG is a multi-billion dollar company and their reviews show their product so far is not consistent in build quality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $13.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $31.45K 1.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 595002 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 525300 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.