SPA 0.00% 1.7¢ spacetalk ltd

Why would you worry about further domestic rollout?? It really...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Why would you worry about further domestic rollout?? It really seems we have regional and major districts tied up with the leading edge and JB-HI outlets, with ample online presence from allmytribe, not to mention all the others! I understand having it in every Telstra outlet would be great as well but it won't have no where near as much as an impact as a JB's.

Price will, and is dropping on very low volume which isn't going to let any real holding pass through to retail or institutional investors.

Iv got a shitload of MWR and tbh the liquidity is a bit frustrating, but looking over the company we have a great (proven) company founder with a majority holding, great tech, market-leading position and no debt with shareholders that believes in them. Plus we have a product that has only been in the market for just over a year and about to start our very first major promotion campaign, what will no doubt start in the next month!

No doubt there will be some great buys on the market with the new volatility coming so if you have to sell do so! But just remember you will probably be paying 100% of your capital gains so keep an eye on that and thats on a company that has so much more to gain!

I know there is so much good is coming next three months guys so im holding tight! As im sure Gleneagle is and the rest of management is!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $490 27.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 277777 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 104001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.