SPA 0.00% 1.8¢ spacetalk ltd

My speculation is that the company is going to need to do a new...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    My speculation is that the company is going to need to do a new production run ASAP due to demand which is why we are seeing directors exercise options to give the company a bit of extra cash.

Say their last production run cost $2M, by the time they order, receive, ship and invoice etc it could potentially be 2+months down the road before they receive the cash from B&M to fund the next production.

After the last production run we probably only have the funding from Gleneagle left which doesn't quite match the demand and growth that the company is experiencing. Realistically it is looking like we are going to sell more like 50,000 units as opposed to 25,000 so we really should be putting in another order of 25,000+ units very soon.

Definitely, a good problem to have and will read well as an announcement. Im sure they will be hitting up Gleneagle to provide increased short-term funding as the company won't want to to a capital raising until they have sale figures from this up coming sales period.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.478M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.185K 65.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 745194 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 44000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.