MX1 0.00% 6.6¢ micro-x limited

Hi,I am not sure what to think about Micro-X. 1M -10.26%, 6M of...

1. 7 Posts.
    Hi,

I am not sure what to think about Micro-X. 1M -10.26%, 6M of course amazing still near +100%. Dilution though +43.8% ( https://**.st/stocks/au/healthcare/asx-mx1/micro-x-shares) per year and just now +90 Mil shares. (I believe these are right according but please double check me)

I know they need the cash, but.. is the management team just weak? Like with the USA company (Micro-X Inc.) it's almost impossible to find it ( at least I was not able to, when I found something it just looked like a virtual address). The exclusive deal with CareStream to me seems like they just got taken for a ride (or intentionally to stay afloat). But what's the point of doing that + still diluting heavily and trying to act like a startup?

It seems after their call - their goal is to simply have a virtual office there +/-. It's been 10 years since they were founded and it's still seems they're struggling to find their direction to me. It doesn't seem they're interested in getting management are experienced in this market and especially abroad (USA, Europe). Though they're very interested to constantly butter up their management incentives (shares, performance shares model, etc). How about you first get proper earnings?

Thoughts? Bullish? Bearish? Are you here to hold long term and believe in the roadmap, management and company or just waiting to make cash & sell of? Thanks. Not sure what to do here anymore as their call is all over the place. It seems to me they're trying to draw at every straw possible and see if they can get a grip rather than picking a direction.

I am not familiar with the medical market at all so maybe it's just a very different animal and I am lost.

Last edited by yozapero: 05/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.6¢ $168 2.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 48134 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 81820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MX1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.