MX1 2.53% 7.7¢ micro-x limited

Looks to me like we've hit a bottom, everyone is watching and...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36

Looks to me like we've hit a bottom, everyone is watching and waiting or slowly accumulating. Strong levels of support below 0.14 so any downward move I think will be short-lived if there is one. The update on Argus seems to be on the market's mind. However, the general lack of awareness of what this company is doing really surprises me (especially when you look at the hype and press that companies like EMVision get vs Micro-X), but also presents an interesting situation as a company with solid long-term potential that stays under the radar presents significant potential for the retail investor.

The land 154 tender seems like it could be the deciding factor as to the direction of the SP in the next six months. The tender is for 63 units, if each unit is priced at say ~$75,000 (which is very conservative, especially as Peter Rowland has said that this product will provide a high-profit margin as the price tolerance is very high, given that the alternative for EOD professionals is to stand over a device that can explode any minute or is often remotely controlled to explode when they do) that's an order of $4,725,000. That's a big number for a company that had a total revenue of $8.9 million last year, and it's only the first order for the product - I can only imagine the US military and bomb squads' appetite for a device like Argus if it's successful in trials.

I am terrible at TA, so everything below is very amateur hour - but it looks like we've broken through a descending triangle on the daily, not to the downside, but continuing through. As we descended, there is a bullish divergence occurring in MACD and we are now sitting higher that the previous low. The miniscule volume presents a substantial risk, but also on the flip side, any material news/flow of money into the market could result in a significant swing to the upside.

Obviously it goes without saying that the company could also run out of money, or there could be issues with the Argus tender/trials etc. which could send us lower of course. It's all uncertain, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4992/4992322-123e45b3f071d1d19cd23ca6ebc67972.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $46.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $543 7.053K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25556 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 311291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MX1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.