RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

MXC and the PANAX acquisition

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi all,

As you have all probably realised, I am fairly inquisitive about companies and what that means for my portfolio so, I decided to have a little bit of a look into PANAX, MXC’s most recent acquisition.

Because there were some questions raised about my looking into another subject, I thought I would provide a step-by-step following my search pattern so others could;

1. Follow my research path,
    2. Continue on from where I leave off if you so desire and;
    3. Pick up on anything I have overlooked or;
    4. Look further in depth than I already have (If you can read Czech, please do)

First off, use Google chrome – it has an option to automatically translate websites. You’re going to need this.

I started with a simple Google search for PANAX S.R.O, which quickly lead me to their Commercial Register: http://rejstrik-firem.kurzy.cz/02880962/panax-pharma-sro/

This is where I found the name of their managing director
    TOMÁŠ KUBÁLEK that, after a quick search of his name, I found that he is very reputable in the medicinal cannabis world with titles that include;

Chairman

Czech Association of Medical Cannabis Growers

September 2015 – Present (9 months) Prague, The Capital, Czech Republic

Co Owner, CEO

Czech Medical Herbs

May 2013 – Present (3 years 1 month) Prague, The Capital, Czech Republic

(https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomaskubalek)

Also from the “rejstrik-firem.kurzy.cz” page, I found a hyperlink to identification number 02880962, which advises you to enter it into the website: https://or.justice.cz.

This leads you to a goldmine of information regarding the registration of the and nature of the business (however, a good portion of this is in .PDF format and cannot be translated by Google therefore, I am not willing to speculate the contents of the majority of these documents and, what I could translate, wuld be highly speculative if not in context with other referenced documents)

Following on from this, I decided to try my luck at finding the facility on Google maps.

Firstly I opened the original announcement to use the image of the facility as a reference so I would at least be able to have a reference for what I am looking for (http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160427/pdf/436s433w5q3jcf.pdf)

I then typed in “vukoz” into Google maps and prepared myself (with a couple of beers) for a couple of hours of searching aimlessly around Google maps for buildings that look similar to what is in the announcement.

In actual fact, it took only a couple of seconds. The exact spot loaded upon hitting the search button.

What the image in the announcement doesn’t show you is the vast scale of the facility; there are many greenhouse buildings and what appears to also be plants growing outdoors which, after speaking to an acquaintance who has a “questionable” background, I found this is a normal practice.

The main building, in comparison to cars on the road is also much larger than the announcement picture lets on.

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) Google street view doesn’t quite take you to the front door – the nearest you can get is a cream colored house on the corner of Zahradnická and Dobřejovická looking towards a seemingly unsuspecting road that has only no through road signs.

I did however discover the 2D and 3D button on Google maps which, when set to 3D, maps gives you a much better idea of the size and scale of this facility (attached)

Very long story short, the PANAX acquisition has a lot more positives about it than I could have ever imagined. The seemingly unrivaled professionals that are well established in the industry of medicinal cannabis that I can only assume will remain in their positions under the MXC label and the sheer size and scale of the operation gives me a great deal of new faith in MXC and where it is headed.

However, in the interests of not being called a ramper and getting moderated back to the middle ages, this is all my own opinion, do your own research and as always, good luck to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $290 1.008K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1456 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.