RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

This stock is a conundrum for me. I used to look excitedly every...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    This stock is a conundrum for me. I used to look excitedly every day waiting for a new announcement. I’ve been through many CR’s and I’ve made some good profit (free rolling 1m shares now). But I’ve also been very disappointed in the transparency and attention to detail of owners doing “deals”. No real significant revenue has come to fruition from amazing deals and part of me thinks this stock is a junket for directors to pilfer our money. If not why not buy up ‘your’ stock at such low values....interesting hey?

Being a holder I still want to think the best but where is the money coming from? Malta was 6 million euro commitment...$10 million aud!!

They still slaying the company with director wages and producing bugger all income despite their hype!

Certainly a few irons in the fire but who will invest for next CR which to me seems inevitable? 2 million loss per quarter, $10 mill needed for Malta and $9mill in bank money run out so cap raise soon, further dilution, no significant revenue looks like I should have cashed in my free
    Roll a while back ‍♂️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $2.567K 8.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47481 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.