RGT 20.2% 33.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Mxc bang or bust, page-20

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    You are right! However the introduction of MM in Australia has been done to allow people access to CBD through three avenues:

"Administers the Therapeutics Good Act 1989

The TGA is responsible for ensuring that therapeutic goods available for supply in Australia are safe and fit for their intended purpose. The TGA administers the Therapeutics Good Act 1989 (the Act), which establishes the regulatory framework for all medicines in Australia.
    The Act provides a number of mechanisms to enable access to unapproved therapeutic goods. For medicinal cannabis products these include access through:
    While there are additional legal requirements that must be met before medicinal cannabis products can be imported and supplied through these schemes, they do provide a pathway for access to these medicines to appropriate patients."
    The first of the three is the most important to MXC and immediate revenues and is why bringing on the neurologist to the board was so important.
    What we know from the company is that they have 100 patients signed on through the partnership with Epilepsy Australia. And that 100 is expected to bring in 1 million annually. Which of the three pathways they will use has not been defined.
    The neurologist has 3000 patients on his books. As I have stated before even if he signed 10% up to using cannepil we are looking at 300 or 3 million and you would assume that they are using the AP pathway. I think we can agree 10% is conservative.
    So the immediate revenues will come from these pathways. IMO....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.085(20.2%)
Mkt cap ! $16.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 33.5¢ $56.04K 154.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59999 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 653 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.