RGT 12.9% 27.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Have to agree, this is in no way a pump and dump. The world...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Have to agree, this is in no way a pump and dump. The world doesn't revolve around HC and this has barely even had any movement, it is just retracing up to previous levels on the back of a string of positive announcements. --> incoming positive revenue stream with expanding lines, macroeconomic events of medical cannabis becoming adopted widespread throughout Australia (most recent QLD bill passed) with MXC capitalising on the TGA approval coming soon by applying for cultivation licence in Q4. Couple this with the disappointed MMJ followers jumping ship and probably moving funds this way. Add in the PANAX deal pending finalisation and we have a perfect green storm.

Its my opinion that this is the tide turning on the medical cannabis industry. If we are successful for application for cultivation licence in Australia we will be given a licence to print green gold. MXC approach to this is far superior to MMJ because it has actively pursuing a working academic relationship with the ? University of Sydney and has published 2 white papers on the topic now.

I topped up some the other day and only wish I had the gumption to top up when we were sidelining in the low 4s.

Long-term the successful 2 or 3 medical cannabis stock in Australia will be in the double-digit dollars and paying good dividends (talking 5-10 years) --> heres hoping MXC can deliver and stay in the game. (side note, it will be interesting how the float of CPH goes coming up soon)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.040(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $12.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 25.0¢ $6.09K 21.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1760 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.