RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

MXC explosion is amazing for...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    ...every MC producer in the whole world.

Different and proprietary strains are interesting sure, but when you want CBD for your creams you can get CBD wherever. This means the MC producers are in the spotlight now.

I don't hold MXC because I didn't feel they could build brands to succeed, now white-labeling is great short term, it's not great medium term. There is good money to be made in white labeling so this actually may be a great business model.

Any brand can buy MC in bulk, or CBD extracts and start building a range using a large brand. If you think the NIVEA/ LOREAL of the world will not build their CBD range, you're missing the big picture.

So I may change my position when we understand if the market moves to mass whitelabelling to big brands or if small brands can make themselves a space in the highly lucrative cosmetics market!

Congrats to the holders, it's still very possible MXC goes further up for a bit, It's hard for many to jump onboard after 100%, so that means a lot of other stocks will benefit on Monday, especially the MC producers.

When production of MC ramps up globally, the providers of hydroponic systems will also explode.

The market now knows the producers will keep moving upward, the machine producers (not many but think companies like RGI), and then the manufacturers of finished products will also move up but better visibility on how competitive those markets will be. Whist the manufacturers get more value they're dependent on competition and barriers to entry (that are minimum - only supply of a proven strain of MC).

It's a great moment for the industry, a sign those companies will be $M500-$1B companies in 5-7 years. Australia is waking up to the joke of the currentMC legislation.

With a lot of retail holders on the sidelines and capital moving into the markets, the future for all MC holders is looking bright.

Don't sell now, wait a few years. There is a lot of risk still, which means if you sell now you take the full risk and not the full profit.

Do research, and invest carefully.
    Last edited by SorryNotOZ: 22/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.