RGT 3.33% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

“I hope before they decide any dividends……….” Sorry to...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    “I hope before they decide any dividends……….” Sorry to disappoint, “intrigued14” & ‘Donedea’ (from a previous post), but there will NEVER be any dividends paid out in this company. It’s not their form and neither should it be. If you want ‘dividends’ better buy some ‘Blue Chips”. If you want to make money here, you trade the stock and sell at a profit – that is your Dividend. Bang for bucks, you will get a better return here through profits on your shares and allowing the company to continue to invest in the business to make it even greater.

Buy back shares? – hardly! There is a far better return for all of us by the company investing in the future expansion, with more research and development of CBD based products. This all takes time, and it is only now that we are just starting to see the results of that work.

“Also, I find it difficult that a company has doubled its value,…” Indeed you might ‘vladsimo’. From your (young) profile photo I suggest you have not experienced the extreme volatility of stocks no have been swept in massive buy (or sell) sentiment that can propel (or kill) a stock in an extremely short period of time (aka Dot.Com 1997 – 2001).

Some of us here have been there and can reassure you – this does happen! A 100% daily gain, although rare, can indeed happen as with this stock. For that to be a reason not to invest, may be part of your plan. However, once you accept the fundamental shift in the company through significant sales, deals and approval, the price support provided by a massive daily turnover of 400million shares, is confirmation (at least for me) that the company has bolted out of the gates and is now getting into full stride.

I am sure we will get further information this week about the deal announced last Friday that will allay any concerns some investors might have.

I also expect that more news will flow this week to confirm others deals that have been in the wings for a while – perhaps even some from totally left field that may have us gasping in total disbelief.

Suffice to say, nothing will surprise me. This company has now bolted out of the gates and unstoppable.

As Richard Dreyfuss would say….. “Let It Ride”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.