RGT 0.00% 27.0¢ argent biopharma limited

MXC explosion is amazing for..., page-5

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I agree with what you say. This is a great opportunity and revenue rasing for the short term but definitely not for the medium to long term, why not push the marketing of your brand first and make a name for yourself? I dont feel the market and consumers are ready for a relatively small company to launch into a new and aspiring skincare 'trend' and dont feel we would have a good foothold in the market compared to the big names already out there.

The best way to do this would be, what were currently doing. Give our bulk ingredients to a well established/ funded company in a market that is booming, instead of being an unknown coming into a market were not highly educated on and the market yet to have confidence with our brand.

The exposure, success and revenue in sales will be a good indication if we have created a successful product. A great thing that can be used to leverage our brand and product in the future with other hopeful major deals around the corner. This in turn is a great market trial and error scenario without diminishing the MGC Derma brand at the same time directly.

The beneft of the revenue were due to receive as stated could assist in the long term:
    - A larger facility to grow and manufacturer our CBD ingredients
    - Increase marketing and research developments in countries and markets that accept CBD products
    - Increase the quality of our products over time through R&D to formulate first grade quality products to sign deals with larger companies, such as Loreal, Nivea etc

I think though this is a great stepping stone to bigger things in the future and great financially supportive business model. CBD for skincare is the future of a huge market world-wide.

Its amazing to see MXC finally come to the table and tap into the market successfully and forecast what the future can truely bring.

Exciting times ahead

imho-dyor
    Last edited by Mikeys01: 22/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 27.0¢ 23.0¢ $5.153K 20.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.