RGT 3.13% 33.0¢ argent biopharma limited

MXC - Nice jump on open, page-21

1. 394 Posts.
    MXC sp is being propped up. Who's doing it? I don't know.

But, if you think about it, if the sp was to fall 20-30%, it certainly would not be in the best interests of a number of parties connected to the latest CR. IMO the sp is more likely to come close to the CR price than go to 10, 20 or 30c as some on here are espousing will happen by the end of this week or Thursady...lol

Now before all you pro MXC posters get all upset, I can see one way the sp can rise from here. If the Board ann an M and A type play, that could do it. But, I wouldn't be relying on news from other MM companies making sales or making M&A plays, because IMO very soon the market is going to start analysing which companies are really likely to be making money and which ones are just burning money. Just like the dot com boom/bust period.

You can't reasonably expect the scenario of 'one MM company up/the whole MM sector up', will continue as it has indefinitely. CPH is making a suspected positive ann tomorrow, that may give some indication of how the market will start differentiating between the companies in the MM sector.

Admittedly, I could be jumping the gun and the sp's of all the companies in the MM sector may continue to rise together for so time to come, but its a living certainty that some will succeed and most will fail and sooner or later the market will turn its attention to working out who the winners/losers are likely to be.

Alright, let me have it. "Stan you have no idea what you're on about!!! MXC is definitely the best one, it can't fail and it'll be 40c by Friday".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $15.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 32.0¢ $7.497K 22.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 823 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.