RGT 3.33% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

MXC - Nice jump on open, page-73

1. 5,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    Get in by the end of the month or miss out? Make "a certified fortune" (ooh, that must be a lot)? This article is rubbish and the chart doesn't even look like MXC's at all. Spruiking it on the number of electrical appliances you could buy today for you $500 investment is clearly aiming at inexperienced and uninformed punters - not very helpful in the long term but good for creating spikes and dips in the SP that traders can take advantage of. Talking up a few simple sums and get people thinking about that flat screen TV (heck, you could even buy one each for the kids with a certified fortune!) is only targeting novices and sounds a bit like a traveling monorail salesman.

Don't get me wrong - I'm invested in MXC and want to see it succeed. If we get 1% of the global market and turn over $350mil p.a., it ain't going to be overnight, so this "instant sevenfold re-rate" is a misleading throwaway line aimed squarely at newbies.

Why do MCL have a licence? Because they've been growing hemp for years, which is of the cannabis family but nothing like MM. This track record might be to their advantage in obtaining a licence but, at this point, they look like a bunch of Nimbin diehards (not that there's anything wrong with that) bought out by next-big-thing hopefuls. Don't get me wrong - they've got potential but that's all anybody has at this point, unless they also have facilities and licences for growth, R&D, import/export and/or distribution.

I suspect and hope there's an army of new investors ready to get on board but this is not a healthy way of helping that along. Mums and dads are going to see their investment go below what they paid at times and will have to have a realistic vision to ride out the dips, lest they get disappointed and sell up to traders and players.

I've only recommended MXC to 2 people, both who could afford to hold a paper loss for a while and both who bought in the mid-high 5's before it dropped to 4 for most of the laat 6 months. I felt bad but they've been cool about and are now in profit, so all good. The people I decided not to talk it up to would not have been financially or emotionally able to see their money down by a third for so long and neither will a lot of the people this article was aimed towards.

I've got a hold recommendation if you've already got them and buy if you don't, but this could easily drop to 6's for a while if the CR investors aren't the cornerstones were hoping for. Even if, we have another test crop, a clinical trial and a CBD extraction facility all nearing completion, which will bolstrr the SP more than any sh1tty blog article could.

None of this constitutes advice so do what you think is best for you - we're all here for either flat screen TV's, short term gains or somethimg bigger for later. Some of us will get what we want and some won't.

Good luck and enjoy the show!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $14.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $737 2.575K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2827 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.