RGT 3.33% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

MXC - Nice jump on open, page-74

1. 394 Posts.
    "Simple point. This stock will not go under 7c, but I can be wrong. What do you think?"

@SteveGolu I think you could be right. I think a 'simple point' is made and then stood by, not doubted in the next breathe (or same breathe in this case). I think I wouldn't make such a statement given the known facts and current circumstances.

I think, for you or anyone to think that the Board can announce they are selling 150mil+ shares @6.5c and expect other shareholders/investors will happily pay 7-10c a share without questioning if they're getting fair value would be naïve.

I think, that without some further ann from the company that would inform or at the very least allude to there being greater value than 6.5c in the company, its very possible the sp can go under 7c.

I know CPH is releasing an ann today and I think their sp will be up and the ann may also give impetus for the rest of the MM sector to also rise on the back of CPH's good news. But no guarantees that'll be the case.

I think the sp won't drop below 6.5c because its a known fact that there are sophisticated investors who think 6.5c is fair value and are prepared to pay that.

I think the entire ASX MM sector is currently overpriced due to hype and fundamentals just do not support their current m/caps. I think until we see sells outweigh buys on the respective market depths, we haven't seen the floors for the sp's of the ASX MM sector companies.

Well @SteveGolu you did dare to ask, "What do you think?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $14.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $737 2.575K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2827 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.