RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

MXC now a true Pharmaceutical company

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    MXC – Congratulations holders, you are now part owner of a fully-fledged pharmaceutical company. For those who still don’t get that importance of this, too bad. GMP opens up potential markets for the sale of our own medical products on a global basis. It also greatly increases the possibility of a significant buyout offer by a larger medical cannabis or established “Big Pharma” to seek us for a JV or straight ‘buy-out’.

Regardless of what has been suggested here, I am still of the opinion that the Derma cosmeceutical arm of the business will be sold off with proceeds to fund the Malta set-up. This would allow the company to become more focused on the more profitable medical side of the business. The Derma range is very saleable. With it would go the distractions and grief it has encountered along the way with the likes of the protracted VC deal, which I might add, is still alive and kicking IMO.

The monetizing of Derma would also negate the need for a CR to fund Malta. I am sure a sale possible price of (say) $30mill would go a long way in establishing a mega MC production / processing facility Malta, making it the epicenter for the bourgeoning MGC Pharma empire.

I would much rather be involved in an ‘ethical’ pharmaceutical company than an opioid focused ‘drug’ company any day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.