RGT 3.03% 32.0¢ argent biopharma limited

OvF Bit hard to validate my identity when investing via a family...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    OvF
    Bit hard to validate my identity when investing via a family trust structure!
    I’m sure that if that was the case it would be simple enough to respond with an email asking for my investor number.
    I hold quite a few million heads and options. Purchased another 500k options last week. Don’t think I would be going to bother doing this if I was not a holder if that’s what you are wondering?
    I bought into MXC over 2 years ago. I was after an exposure to MM and chose MXC mainly because I liked the emphasis on research and liked the profile of Dr Ross walker who sits in an advisory capacity and independent director on the board. He has a high profile in Australia.
    I think my views and frustrations on MXC are well known. Not sure where you get the big fuss from, its just another frustration symptomatic of the low regard they hold shareholders in. Even an email giving me a “short story on sex and travel” (F off for the uninitiated) would be better than no response.
    I visited the HQ tonight and took a few photo’s. They have a very small letter box and seem to be in a building with a lot of other businesses. The neighborhood around on the same street is derelict.
    I have a meeting in Bled on Monday afternoon so will try and engratiate myself on Monday morning. I think a visit to the facility is off the cards now but more interested in talking to the exec’s face to face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $15.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.0¢ $6.532K 19.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.