RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

MXC Pros and Cons

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I have put together a timeline of MXC announcements since Government introduced a new legislation around medical cannabis.  This is to assist new investors to determine whether this stock fit your investing criteria.
    Please do not predict the SP without any substantial facts. I am not afraid to tell anyone that I average mine to ~5 cents. I had many opportunities to sell however I believe in this company. Please do your own research and help to share further information if you have any.

Don’t copy a news article in every post which I think it is a waste of space but it’s up to individual.

I don’t think many small fund managers are onboarded yet due to regulation risks. Hopefully Australian Government relaxes the laws further. There have been lot of coverage about the benefit of medical cannabis around the world and Australia is starting to pick up. Keep in mind Australian Government only introduced the new legislation in Feb 2016.

I believe that MXC vision more fit into the current market. They don’t conduct expensive trials which can take up to many years. They grow, extract CBD oil and wholesale to the market and partnership with existing researchers. In parallel they are development their own cosmetic lines which first revenue receives in Q3.
    I would encourage management to have a well-known dermatologist onboard if they want to rapidly expand their market shares in Cosmetic space.

This company has grown from a speculative stock to a revenue generating company within the space of 6-8 months. 2017 will be full steam ahead.

Good luck all.

23/8/16: Psoriasis and Acne Tests Advancing Ahead of Product Launch in 2017.

11/08/16: Sale of Lingokoto and Bouroubourou Gold Exploration Assets ($500k)

15/06/16: MXC's First Crops Planted at European CBD Production Farm.

- To be harvested in Q3 2016 which allow them to produce more face cream rather than sourcing from external suppliers which can be very expensive.

30/05/16: Health Canada Approves MGC Derma CBD Cosmetics.
    - Future deals is possible once their products are fully tested so I guess later this year or early next year is more sensible.

25/05/16: Execution of MGC Derma’s first US sales order through a new exclusive distribution agreement with Californian-based company, C&M CBD HOLDING LLC (~1.2M ).

25/05/16: FDA Approval Granted and First US Distribution Deal Signed.
    - Future deals is possible once their products are fully tested so I guess later this year or early next year is more sensible.

11/05/16: European Commission Approves MGC Derma Cosmetics Products

27/04/16:  MXC to Acquire Licensed European Medical Cannabis Company – Commencing Operations on Medical Grade Cannabis Genetics and Breeding Research (PANAX).
    - Hopefully everything goes well and they complete the acquisition in Q3. 4 more weeks to go.

24/03/16:  First European Sales & Distribution Agreement Signed For MGC Derma Cosmetics Product Line in Czech Republic (~$500k) however no progress to date and no revenue accounted in the quarterly report.  I don’t think they have the products ready for distribution. More like Q3 and Q4 this year.

03/03/16: Agreement with SipNose takes MXC into Global Epilepsy Market.

11/02/16: Medical Cannabis Legislation Change

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $2.567K 8.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47481 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.