RGT 17.7% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Delux your comment, Wow a newbie come to save the day. I found...

1. 9 Posts.
    Delux your comment, Wow a newbie come to save the day. I found that to be a bit in mature and the reason why, is your first response is to attack me.

My comments were made to correct you on a couple of points you made and also to say that I had nothing against you or anyone else for that matter.

Also I'm not saying your are wrong about BM I'm just saying your facts in some cases where not correct I am all for people having there say whether good or bad so please continue all I say is if there are going to be facts used then maybe they should be right.

I also am aware that Medical cannabis has been used for years in some country's my comment about it being an industry only for 4 yrs was meant to reflect in the current form where most country's are talking about it or implemented new legislation.

One problem with the American model is it is predominately giving people weed to smoke rather than the oil, the grand father of research in to medical cannabis who has been researching medical cannabis for over 40yrs and he is from Israel has stated that smoking gives only temp relieve and doesn't give long term help in relation to correcting the problem where the CBD oil has shown to directly correct issues short and long term.

I'm glad you are for Medical cannabis and yes you are right this will change a lot of things in relation to illness I believe as someone else has said on here before this will be our generations version of penicillin I really do believe that so fingers crossed that the super wealthy don't control it to much so us normal people of the world can access the CBD oil to help with our health issue's

I also think the Dutch model of decimalize the industry is great they have proving this time and time agian

this my option only
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.045(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 30.0¢ 25.5¢ $1.492K 5.713K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1292 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.